Stupid Question...

izzetafox

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what I do but I bring the organ to the bottle rather than bottle to organ :D

Want to watch out for Mullet, heard they're partial to winkles :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

no chance!!

well then it's a toss up between a large capacity bladder and hanging on in desperation or a nappy !!!

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Nothing wrong with having a pit stop, sort the gear relieve the bladder and release any unwanted accumilations of gas.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

I always had a problem with my one piece suit coarse fishing.

I would be standing up in the river stick float fishing all day letting the flatulence flow without a care in the world....then cam the time to sit down!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! All that air gushing up through the neck opening, I don't know how I lived through some days, sure makes you think about what the missus has to put up with when the quilt get wafted.

I suppose it is even worse with latex/neoprene seals retaining the toxins even more efficiently.

Shoult dry suits carry a health warning?????

Kayak Angler

Prowler 13

http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi

ckf-1.png

My brother bought a motorbike this summer. Full leathers on, he goes to visit a mate. On the way he decided to let out a pretty good fart. This would have been fine, but it seemed to 'stick' in position and my brother rode the next 30 miles or so with what he thought was not actually a fart but it's more solid cousin.....making excuses on arrival that he desperately need to go to the loo he unzipped and was unable to find the expected passenger. Relieved, he relieved himself instead.

never needed to go while on the yak myself, but I'd paddle ashore if on a river or lake or turn and **** away from the wind if at sea. Very important that, turn away from the wind...I'd come ashore to do anything more heavy.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

There is of course the unspeakable event that can happen when wearing a hooded suit.

It is rumoured that someone went to relieve themselve behind the hedge whilst fishing. H duly dropped the one piece hooded suit and squatted. Having completed the job and cleaned up using fistfulls of grass carefully avoiding the nettles and thistles ( ouch!!) he pulled the suit back up.

It was not until it started to rain some time later that he went to pull the hood up!!! It appears that the deposit had not hit the ground but nestled nicely in the hood and was now pressed nicely against the back of his head!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Urban myth? Or did it really happen? Who knows but there is a moral there for hood wearers !!!

Kayak Angler

Prowler 13

http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi

ckf-1.png