Pva prices?

markp

Ok so im being a tad tight here but her indoors is moaning about the amount im spending on gear of late so can any 1 better £7.00 for a 100 2"x3" bags{solid} and if so where? lol :D

Tell her that's the absolute best price you've managed to find them at, and that all the guys on the forum think that's a real bargain, and are mad to find out where you got them at such a low price. She will think you are a real keen bargain hunter and her eyes will light up, happy in the knowledge that she is with the catch of the century - a man that's love to hunt for bargains, she will understand completely, and may even tell you to buy more in case they are all snapped up.

Tell her that's the absolute best price you've managed to find them at, and that all the guys on the forum think that's a real bargain, and are mad to find out where you got them at such a low price. She will think you are a real keen bargain hunter and her eyes will light up, happy in the knowledge that she is with the catch of the century - a man that's love to hunt for bargains, she will understand completely, and may even tell you to buy more in case they are all snapped up.

Superb Reply

"Pineapples are Evil"

"No really!, they are!!"

My advice is dont tell her anything and just sneak what you buy into the house like the rest of us.

Cant rember who's tag line it is but

his biggest fear is she will sell his gear for how much he said it cost.

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.