NIKON F80

gaza

i have a nikon f80 and wish to change the body to a digital camera the d80 or d70 or even the d70s i inly need the body of the camera as i have the lenses for the f80 and i do belivie that the lenses will fit the above digi versions please help

many thanks all

post-1760-1168372201_thumb.jpg

fishing guide for catfish and carp

Usually get stuff like that on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NIKON-D80-DIGITAL-SL...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

thas does suprise me mate that it fits the fuji s2 will give that a look and many thanks to elton as well . but he is a minefield of information mate. thanks guys and more info is good info but i am off to look at those now

fishing guide for catfish and carp

thas does suprise me mate that it fits the fuji s2 will give that a look and many thanks to elton as well . but he is a minefield of information mate. thanks guys and more info is good info but i am off to look at those now

Gaza read the Fuji reviews and recent (S3) media coverage carefully. The S2 was a great piece of kit when it first hit the market, but its slow my modern standards, and large by any standard. Still takes a great picture, but I have seen it described in the past 6 months as a 'studio camera'? As I say, good pictures, innovative, but early new/old!!! technology luring me thinks???? You must decide, it will certainly be well priced.

I have looked at the same scenario, ended up with a D70s, suits my needs as an amature displaying most of my pics on the computer or printing to A4. I will be putting my trust in some new quality glass very soon, making the best of Nikon D70s technology, best body technology in the world is useless if poor glass is in front of it!

CJS2

Edited by CJS2