good news at last

barry luxton

Your not wrong there m8 :clap3:

If they have a job how the hell can the be classed as spongers?? Why just lately are most threads turned into racists rants? I was hoping that the mods had this sorted :wallbash:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then do it....Might make you a bit more relaxed..and no I am not a traffic warden :busted_cop:

Nothing wrong with me pal, i just don't like tossssssp...ts

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Ferret1959

I'm in London quite a bit and ok there's some not so helpfull/friendy traffic wardens.

Most of the time a smiling face and a quick " Just a couple of minutes matey." seem to work quite well.

At least they are working and not sitting about dossing all day.

It must be a very hard job.

How would you like racial, verbal and sometimes physical abuse all day in your jobs?

On average my mate gets between 5 and 10 tickets a week,(5/8 vans out) just part on the delivery game. :(

On the scratch card system is there no way you can appeal against the fine?

I'm in London quite a bit and ok there's some not so helpfull/friendy traffic wardens.

Most of the time a smiling face and a quick " Just a couple of minutes matey." seem to work quite well.

At least they are working and not sitting about dossing all day.

It must be a very hard job.

How would you like racial, verbal and sometimes physical abuse all day in your jobs?

On average my mate gets between 5 and 10 tickets a week,(5/8 vans out) just part on the delivery game. :(

On the scratch card system is there no way you can appeal against the fine?

No tried that the only way the appeal would be ok is where the ticket is issued incorrectly. There is no discretion, that what gets up peoples noses and give the parking attendant's who are in the front line a bad name. When it is the to..........pts who make the crap rules who should be standing there.

I have actually been assisting a skip lorry picking up a full skip when the so called parking attendant was issuing the skip lorry with a ticket, how about that for job's worth.

If they have a job how the hell can the be classed as spongers?? Why just lately are most threads turned into racists rants? I was hoping that the mods had this sorted :wallbash:

You missed the point mate they were illegals, thats why they were sacked. They was nicking some one elses job if you call it a job. cheers. Who has said anything regarding race. Read the posts correctly pal.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Ferret1959
No tried that the only way the appeal would be ok is where the ticket is issued incorrectly. There is no discretion, that what gets up peoples noses and give the parking attendant's who are in the front line a bad name. When it is the to..........pts who make the crap rules who should be standing there.

You missed the point mate they were illegals, thats why they were sacked. They was nicking some one elses job if you call it a job. cheers. Who has said anything regarding race. Read the posts correctly pal.

I missed the bit where your post mentions illegals.

I think I'd enjoy being a traffic warden.

I'd also like to be a police officer but all that is now a thing that will never happen.:(

How can you call that a job, all they do is create misary for the most, they work for yet another collection agency robbing the public, they have got nothing to do with helping to keep the traffic moving as you only see them on the back streets waiting for some poor sod to make a tiny mistake, lowest of the low. I would like my job to end then it will cause a life style change and i will move to the coast and do more fishing instead of sitting in traffic like i did this week to drive twenty miles in two and a half hours. I did not see one warden or parking attendant to assist. funny that. Are you one by any chance, perhaps you could give us an insite to what your job ethos is in helping the public. :yucky: I stand by my comments.

They also had no right to be in this country, sponging off us no doubt. Taking our hospitallity then giving us griefe at the same time.

Cheers

Sorry, no mention of illegals. I would be interested in seeing the original story. I am sure that a local council or their agents shouldn't be employing illegal immigrants. I would have thought that this was more of a story, but I cant find any reference to it

Did find this though

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...10/ai_n16180098

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I missed the bit where your post mentions illegals.

It was in post five Ferret.

Sorry, no mention of illegals. I would be interested in seeing the original story. I am sure that a local council or their agents shouldn't be employing illegal immigrants. I would have thought that this was more of a story, but I cant find any reference to it

Like i said in my first post it was in the SUN newspaper but obviously one of the other guys has suggested that the paper is not fit for purpose but i can only assume that the news item was fact and take it at face value and i have done so.

Quote: The Sun Newspaper dated 12th Jan 07 page 12

WARDENS FIRED (headline).

Forty immigrant traffic wardens have been sacked in Hackney. East London- for working in britain illegally. End of quote.

if it is true or not is up to you to decide. cheers.

Not so long ago there was a massive clear out from hackney council as apparently there was many on the take, i.e. stealing off the rate payers.

Did find this though

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...10/ai_n16180098

Hi all new member i can be irational at times :thumbs: just like to add that parking tickets ARE illegal, look up THE BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1689.

There is a guy challenging the government on this fact through the royal courts of justice. Remember him if you use this and get one cancelled.

Will try to read the posts before responding.

Hope this info is of use to one or two of you.

Regards C

I have actually been assisting a skip lorry picking up a full skip when the so called parking attendant was issuing the skip lorry with a ticket, how about that for job's worth.

I did 'Pal' you seem to have it in or illegals traffic wardens and then lump them all together to try and make your rant seem justifiable. Sad really.