My idea/plan?

david t

Hi David, I am glad that we have taken the heat out of the discussion, yes when I was your age I did use a pedal cycle to get to work. But as I have stated, a change of job led to circumstances which I had no control over other than changing jobs again. I am sure most people would walk or use a cycle if it were possible. Its far cheaper for a start. Best of luck with your studies.

Peter

Steam rules

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On reply to the methane issue above - Methane is more damaging than CO2, but I believe the damage is for a much shorter period of time. Therefore your lecturer probably would accept that the short term increase in greenhouse gasses would probably be acceptable as a long term solution.

(You'd probably also get bad marks for the rest of the year for correcting him!)

Ian W