HOW FAR CAN IT GO!!!

Guest bennyTHEBASS

Televison, advertising, manufacturing large, plus all of the cottage industries, wholesale and retail, hotels and charter boats, tourism,day ticket waters, licence revenue, 3,000,000 active anglers plus a large public following.

At the moment they are prancing about well outside the ring just trying to size us up.

Far to much at stake for any goverment to pass laws forbidding fishing.

It would put far to many shops out of business many in areas which need the employment.

The hunting ban did not have the same repercussions, people can still ride horses so shops selling equipment will not be unduely effected and you can bet your life savings that this was a serious consideration prior to the ban.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only when they have regulated us to the point when the only legal pastime is watching party political broadcasts will they be happy.

Andrew Boyd

Now that's against the law.

I for one will not be intimidated.

All the time I am carrying out a lawful pursuit anyone who tries to stop me will be in big trouble.

A 13' rod twirling a 3oz lead and a couple of hooks will see off even the thickess of them. And believe me if I get threatened then that will be my answer.

They are more likely to target freshwater anglers and matches where they can cause the biggest disruption.

If and when that starts I trust we will give our freshwater friends full support and all of the weight we can muster.

I have to say this is one time when the EC and all of its protection of human rights will come in very handy.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Andrew we vote them in and we can vote them out, 3,000,000 votes would topple a party.

I am the only one who fishes in my family, but there are five other voters in my family that would support me 100% multiply that by 3,000,000

and you have fifteen million.

And my family group at this end is only the tip of those who would support me. I could rely on a dozen more votes at least in my brother and sisters family.

All we need to do is to put that picture across to MPs and I am sure we will get a positive reaction.

[ 24. February 2005, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Ken Davison South Wales ]

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Guest bennyTHEBASS

I supose if you look at it square on these antis could help us, as when they sab hunts these so called animal lovers hit horses, so they can whack our catch on the head to save us the bother eh!!! :D:D:D

i was reading one of there sites the other day, a link from another forum to a site that acts like a manual telling people how they can "sab" fishing.

its a shame they havnt got a hobby really, instead they wreck other peoples.

and justto let people know i emailed them telling them my opinions, and i asked for a relply, as of yet i am still waiting for that to come.

just goes to show how 1 sided, a smalled minded there opinions actually are.

I dont know about you guys but I find it difecult to kill fish Im taking for the pop. I take no joi in the administering the priest. Thats where we are different to the hunt, they are grown people dressed like stuck up *****, shouting like stuck up ***** and acting like stuck up *****, they clearly rejoice in the barbaric way the fox is killed.

Foxes should be shot to controle them, no fun should be gained.

Angling is safe enough, it helps protect the enviroment while also putting heaps of revenue back into our econamy...

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I know we all have various opinions about the hunting ban, but the main issue is the anti-mobs proposed attack on fishing.

wrass-catcher what was the link, I would like to have a look and work out how I can use their manual against them.

Maybe publish it some where!! Nothing like a good bit of sabotage, the Mail would like a good story and a few others.

My MP would like a copy and so would a few others.

eat.gif

Petals Florist