Where do you catch the most amount of fish?

me

boat, never blanked...you can get bad days, but boat is where i'd say you should be if just landing a few is what your after and they tend to be bigger, plus you are normally with at least a few more people or boats even, so you can experiment or follow the herd a bit.

But beach fishing can be rewarding in other ways, even if you dont catch, i find it more adrenalised.

Only fished from a boat twice. Once off north wales, you know the sort of thing, 12 holiday makers in boat, one big tangle !. Also fished of canaries for big game with wife. Blanked.

So all mine is shore fishing when on family holidays. Catch a few, nothing big, been smashed to pieces a few times by something unstoppable.

In my limited experience, shore fishing. My only time boat fishing consisted of dangling a bunch of feathered hooks of the side of a boat just off bute, the mackeral were jumping into the boat. Caught a ton but no satisfaction, though i did get a nice big pollack. You cant lose with shore fishing, even if you blank you get a nice day by the seaside.