Hello All

yakerbass

Hello Gang it's been a while but back for the sping/summer:thumbs:

I have been accused of being a fair-weather kayak fisherman by some (you know who you are :bleh: ) I don't know what they are on about :whistling:

Anyway it's nearly time to blow the dust of the yak and get a trip sorted for some spring place B)

Good to be back B)

Regards YB

anglersnetsig.jpg

Whey heyyyyyyy.

Hi Rob and Paul,..... nice to see you...........to see you nice :thumbs:

Aghhh the gills are growing back then :D

Yep wont be long now, spring is in the air, looking forward to the comming season.

Dont know if youve spoken to Chris, he has got a trip going at Gorren Haven in cornwall, May Bank holl.

There is a thread running on here.

Also another suggested trip Meadfoot ( Torquay ) Sat 21 July. Meadfoot is only a suggestion, see what interest we get.

Looking for more suggestions of other meets, so start thinking of a venue you would fancy a meet at, later in the season. :thumbs:

See you both soon hopefully.

All the best.

Bill. :)

Hello Gang it's been a while but back for the sping/summer:thumbs:

I have been accused of being a fair-weather kayak fisherman by some (you know who you are :bleh: ) I don't know what they are on about :whistling:

Anyway it's nearly time to blow the dust of the yak and get a trip sorted for some spring place B)

Good to be back B)

Regards YB

hi rob

nice to see your back with us, i'm up for a plaice trip, any been caught yet ?, wheres best to try, if the weathers fine this weekend i'm off out, maybe over to broadsands, still trying to find the ridge mark, if anyones got landmarks i'd be greatful, anyhow let me know where and when ,i'll be there :thumbs:

cheers

jon

Whey heyyyyyyy.

Hi Rob and Paul,..... nice to see you...........to see you nice :thumbs:

Aghhh the gills are growing back then :D

Yep wont be long now, spring is in the air, looking forward to the comming season.

Dont know if youve spoken to Chris, he has got a trip going at Gorren Haven in cornwall, May Bank holl.

There is a thread running on here.

Also another suggested trip Meadfoot ( Torquay ) Sat 21 July. Meadfoot is only a suggestion, see what interest we get.

Looking for more suggestions of other meets, so start thinking of a venue you would fancy a meet at, later in the season. :thumbs:

See you both soon hopefully.

All the best.

Bill. :)

HI Bill hope you are well : )

going to try and get to cornwall but work is a nightmare on bank hols, and the meadfoot one is a no for me : ( i am away that week never mind

Got a trip to portlermouth this sunday : ) can't wait

Blimey,

I thought you had both disappeared off the face of the Earth :)

Give us a shout when you are off, Ive got some new toys to play with....

Chris

HI Chris hope you and you lovely lady are well ( wont be long now and you will have your hands full )

We have a got a spur of the moment trip this Sunday if you are interested

E. Portlermouth on the water for 7 ish. Fishing for Plaice and a possibility of the od Bass

Regards YB

Edited by yakerbass
anglersnetsig.jpg

hi rob

nice to see your back with us, i'm up for a plaice trip, any been caught yet ?, wheres best to try, if the weathers fine this weekend i'm off out, maybe over to broadsands, still trying to find the ridge mark, if anyones got landmarks i'd be greatful, anyhow let me know where and when ,i'll be there :thumbs:

cheers

jon

HI John, good to hear from you :)

We are Fishing at E Portlermouth this Sunday if you can make it ?

Regards YB

Edited by yakerbass
anglersnetsig.jpg

Hi Rob,

Good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the Cornwall weekend.

I keep looking at my Hobie in the garden. Definately need to get out soon. But got my hands full with two kids under three. :giveup:

Cheers,

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton