Starter kits

roryh

Saw some starter kits from firms like Fladen while out shopping today, thinking one might be ok for the nipper as an upgrade from the kiddy thing she uses at the moment (she's 5) just wanted to ask if anyone has seent hem in use, if so are they any good or is it worth spending the extra on a better rig? :fish::fishing:

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?

Saw some starter kits from firms like Fladen while out shopping today, thinking one might be ok for the nipper as an upgrade from the kiddy thing she uses at the moment (she's 5) just wanted to ask if anyone has seent hem in use, if so are they any good or is it worth spending the extra on a better rig? :fish::fishing:

:clap2: There are loads of starter kits of various quality and prices, horses for courses springs to mind.

At 5 I don't think she's quite ready for a Zzippy and Mag Elite but there are some good quality kits around. It's worth a look at your local tackle shop and asking. :clap2:

hi ...... some of that fladon stuff is quite good to start with , but tends to be a bit heavy ,,, after all she is only 5 ..........a carp rod & a 2oz lead will be a good bet ,,,,then if she is still in to fishing in a few years ,,, she could upgrade & you will have a good float / spinning rod ...but failing that ,,,one of the grauvell combos from veals might be on the cards ,,,,,,,,,long light & pingy .......might work,,,,,,

Edited by groyne bandit

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,