Paddle Round the Pier Charity Fishing Open

Ok everyone, its got to the point where i need some help organising the competition. I need someone RELIABLE who can come to a couple of meetings in the lead up to the event, call the tackle shops (as well as me) to grab some more prize donations and run the event on the night. I have the rest of the entire charity event to organise as well as the water safety. Any takers??? Please call me on 07917 410332 for more info. Thanks in advance

SDC (currently grovelling on bended knee)

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

Sorry Sean unable to help really, other than BUMPING this back up!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Where are the meetings held?

Cheers Gents, a couple of local lads have stepped up to the plate. It now means full steam ahead on the comp and the quest for prizes. Any organiser meetings are held in Brighton at the West Pier Holiday in here in Brighton. The comp will be on the beach from the West Pier up to the King Alfred.

More details when the website goes live at the end of the month.

Best regards

Sean Clark

• 3 months later...

Trophy And Prize Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only two weeks to go to the comp. Im photographing the trophy on Friday and will post up here what your fishing for. Keep those sponsors comming.

Also we have a couple of odd prizes donated, but prizes nonetheless.

Gardener and Scardifield in Lancing have given us a heat gun cased with all the attachments. Handy for the decorators out there. Also Compass Marine in Lancing have donated a good sized model sailing ship. So for anyone into that sort of thing then this is for you.

Please come along, bring some mates and get sponsored. Dont forget the top raffle prize is a brand new fishing kayak from www.perception.co.uk

Cheers

Sean

Best regards

Sean Clark

Send me a press release, or three, and I'll do my bit.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Afternoon all,

Dave from the Tackle Box at Brighton Marina has given me a shiney new beach caster to give to one lucky raffle winner. Also........

This is the hand crafted trophy made for the Paddle Round the Pier Charity Fishing Open to be held next Saturday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/underwaterima...57600565638318/

If you fancy being the first champion to be named on the trophy and have it in your cabinet for the first year then get entering at http://www.paddleroundthepier.com/fishing_comp.html

All proceeds to the three charities.

Cheers

Sean

Best regards

Sean Clark