National Anthems - Which one is your favourite ?

jedibond

or bat out of hell

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Guest Ferret1959
The problem is that England doesn't really have one; Sometimes they play god save the queen and for other events it's land of hope and glory. If England had just the one and Great Britain had another I think we might know where we were coming from. I too quite like the Italian and French (might not tomorrow though ;) )

Rob.

Where does Rule Britannia fit in?

Cos they're greedy :lol::lol::lol:

No, apparently Ireland (a team representing both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) sing "Ireland's Call", a song which attempts to unite the two traditions on the island. The song is sung at Ireland's home and away games.

At home games, when the venue is in the Republic of Ireland, it is also accompanied by that country's national anthem, "Amhrán na bhFiann (The Soldiers' Song)"

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"