Is it me or am i a sad b4st4rd?

wellyphant

Been sat at my pc for about 4 hours looking at new and old topics on this forum and all the while thinking of a something new to talk about,so here goes.Am i a sad B4574RD or what?????...Every honest reply will recieve a smiley face :) courtecy of Budgie.

Been sat at my pc for about 4 hours looking at new and old topics on this forum and all the while thinking of a something new to talk about,so here goes.Am i a sad B4574RD or what?????...Every honest reply will recieve a smiley face :) courtecy of Budgie.
If you are, you're not alone.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yeah you make it two sad Bast's :P:D
I reckon maybe your the second he's caught this evening ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You`re not sad. I have a wife and a young child and opportunities to fish are depressingly limited. The weather`s gorgeous and it seems everywhere I look when driving I see people fishing and its driving me bonkers. I have to make do with watching a fishing programme on Sky (when my 2 year old will let me!), reading a fishing magazine or reading the posts on here. :(

when my 2 year old will let me!)

Food for thought.

I was 2 years of age when I started fishing and was fishing from a boat before I turned 3. Light whip, well stocked (fish a chuck) lake, short sessions, Dad not fishing but only helping the youngster, and you may have a budding angler on your hands.

When I married, my wife had done very little fishing and none for some years. She now likes it as much as I do and is my preferred companion for day trips.

Both the above will mean less fishing for you and more teaching but it will get you on the water. If your wife doesn't like it she might enjoy going along when the weather is nice and reading or bird watching or whatever floats HER boat.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President