Please Pray To The God Of Weather

Elton

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say was we had a hell of a blow-job in Liverpool last night!

Metaphorically speaking, that is!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

a guy from my site was at spurn head this morn and took these pics of the river around the lifeboat house

Posted Image

Larger original Here

Posted Image

Larger original Here

edit note: the originals are great and worth a look. I replaced with smaller ones here to make the thread load quicker but have links to the originals. Newt

[ 08. January 2005, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

One of the reasons I gave up boat fishing at sea (apart, that is, from periodically hurling the contents of my digestive tract at the horizon!) was my frustration at the number of wasted mornings leading to wasted days spent in harbourside cafes drinking coffee and waiting for the wind to abate (it never did!). I was only there because phone calls the evenings before proposed trips were always met with, "It might be okay; come down just in case."

Guest jay_con

when I speak to big, cod quite often he is irate about the weather. Says quite often the weatherman forecast a lot of wind, so he cancels the next days fishing party. The wind then rarely materialises.

Then when they forecast no wind it blows a gale.

Nice pics maks. youd never catch anything in there though, the waters crystal clear