Ide?

Oskar64

I would wait untill April if I were you, have you heard the saying .........Beware the Ide's of March :rolleyes:

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

brilliant fighters for their size???? You must jest. They make bream feel like a barracuda. Ide must rank among the weakest of fish...sure its Ide you've been catching, because they are well known as weaklings.........

Orfe/ide

we catch them in holland on top in the summer time with a curst of bread but you can catch them also with spinners small plugs wet and dry flys and bollies etc they eat everthing

i cacth them up to 4 kilo and they are graet fish to cacth

post-7691-1174163905_thumb.jpg

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

Hi ya not been round for a bit ,

Feed anything but lightly this time of year , mixed feelings as to roach/carp , the ones i have caught

come up like a plastic bag , but once they realize they do fight better than a roach ,

The mouth is slightly upturned and thus used to taking feed up in the water .

Introduced as a match winter fish .

brilliant fighters for their size???? You must jest. They make bream feel like a barracuda. Ide must rank among the weakest of fish...sure its Ide you've been catching, because they are well known as weaklings.........

Im certain its ide. Clearly the water quality in the north-east must ensure better fighters :huh:

Yes i jest. Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

Please visit my blog at http://jimmysfishing.blogspot.com