Arbroath Comp on Sunday

Norrie

Hi Norrie

Sorry to here the catches were so bad, but that's conditions for you. By the way, if that pic you posted was where you were fishing, then it wasn't Rumness. Everyone and their dog says when asked 'we were fishing Rumness'. That pic looks to me very like the slope down to 'Wrasse Bay Low Rocks', which is a couple of notches up the coast from the real Rumness.

Anyway, I'm out and about in the Arbraoth neck of the woods over the next couple of days to try and take advantage of the now favourable conditions, despite the terrible 2.4 metre low tides. I'll let you know where we end up fishing and how we get on.

Albest - Steve

In Nomine Satanas

Hiya, Steve, I took the pic at the botttom of the hill,it was a monster. I/we were told where to go (Rumness) by a more knowledgeable person than myself...we fished right at the bottom of the hill. But none the less had a great day. I will go back to that mark again, as you said the conditions were not condusive to great fishing. I hope you have a great day/s and look forward to hearing about your session.

Thanks.

Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/