Matt Hayes Total Fishing Gear Bite Alarms

Elton

Haven't used these myself, but TackleBargains have the Signature Bite Alarms for £15.95 (RRP £29.95) and the Force 8 Set, which includes three buzzers and a remote receiver, for just £79.99 (RRP £149.99). This offer runs out at the end of March.

Click here to browse their site and a percentage of any sale made goes my way. :D

There are other offers on the site, of course.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Haven't used these myself, but TackleBargains have the Signature Bite Alarms for £15.95 (RRP £29.95) and the Force 8 Set, which includes three buzzers and a remote receiver, for just £79.99 (RRP £149.99). This offer runs out at the end of March.

Click here to browse their site and a percentage of any sale made goes my way. :D

There are other offers on the site, of course.

Yeah, seen their ad and VERY tempted, looks like just what I'm after but alway a tad nervouse about buying cheaper toys!!!!. Has anyone got/used these alarms and remote. Checked web sites but info is a bit sketchty so would appreciate first hand info from someone who has used them. Anyone know what the max range of the romote is?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Anyone know what the max range of the romote is?

It'll be more than sufficient. If you're anything more than a few yards away it means that you'll not be in control of your rods and thus be breaking the law. At Wingham you'd also be breaking my rules and would get booted out - as one ex-member found out to his cost!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Look at the Sundridge alarm set, much the same price , look neater and have a sensitivity adjustment knob as well, backed by Daiwa I believe.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Look at the Sundridge alarm set, much the same price , look neater and have a sensitivity adjustment knob as well, backed by Daiwa I believe.

found a review on these which said ok as a backup set but pronreto line-trap on striking, also not tatally waterproof and should not be allowed to get a drenching !!!!! Think I'll wait til I can afford a more reliable (Delkim or Fox) set cos reliability of function is paramount, especially for a decent nights kip!!!!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.