Happy birthday Bluezulu.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

Weasel?

Why's that?

Smileys are handy, now you can use them we can judge to content of your posts better. :lol:B)^_^

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ferret i have now had a drink or ten but i'm not going to fall into your trap and tell everyone what i really think of you .

so just go and annoy someone else you sad lonely little man :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Guest Ferret1959

What a shame the drink has got to you. :rolleyes:

You always wanted to be my friend not so long back. :wub:

Nevermind, you go and have another drink, enjoy the rest of your birthday. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Ferret1959

Just between sorting my new fish tank and chatting to a lady friend on MSN.

But if you want me to stay and chat to you I can do.

Not for long though as I'm really busy. :lol:

Many happy returns Blue :thumbs:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

BZ - hope that other than minor annoyances from the insects we have to put up with some this time of year that you had a great day and are looking forward to many more.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959
BZ - hope that other than minor annoyances from the insects we have to put up with some this time of year that you had a great day and are looking forward to many more.

Newt, you got fleas in that beard of yours?? :lol: :lol:

Bluze, this 'relationship' as you automatically assume is a friend from a few years back who I met during my treatment, not the type of thing your mind is thinking.

It was a shame Yas and me only lasted 10 months but was the happiest 10 months I have had for many a long year.

Good job we are still friends and still go out together. :thumbs: