New to fishing

Axe

I know I shouldnt laugh but that story had me in hysterics. I can just imagine the poachers face as they pulled the transmitter off. :lol:

Shock Leaders, yes a friend of mine directed me to another site and that was one of the first things mentioned. Like all things, there is so many different names and terminology to take onboard, its been rather overwhelming. But the Shock Leaders is one that I have down, at least by name anyway. Kinda makes sense to have a shorter length of heavier line to take the casting weight. :thumbs:

I was imagining the conversation "can we have our fish back please?"

"what fish, i avnt got any fish"

"yes you have, now give it back"

"No fish ere boyo"

"its in your kitchen"

"no its not"

"yes it is"

"how in lloyd georges name do you know that ?"

"weve got this magic box that tells us"

" ohh, its a magic box you've got now is it"

"yes, and its telling us that our fish is in your kitchen"

narr; goes off to get fish, mumbling under breath, " sais bastads, coming across offas dyke with their magic boxes, never had that sort of thing under owain glendwr..."

Edited by ziggy searchfield

:roll1::notworthy::roll1:

Class, Pure Class.

It ought to be in a Monty Python. ;)

Edited by Axe

Oh yeah, when the tide suddenly & unxepectedly drops away leaving loads of stranded fish & ships, don't go & pick the fish up, run away & climb to the top of the pavillion & pray.

Axe,

You mentioned the BASC membership and the cover given for £57.....the National Game Keepers Oragnisation offer the same level of cover for £25... change to that and the nfsa ...you got a net saving :thumbs::thumbs: .

Not that I am a disgruntalled ex basc member ;)

Cheers

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Wow!!! Unless that was shot from long range with a telephoto lens, I'm betting you got a little damp.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Wow!!! Unless that was shot from long range with a telephoto lens, I'm betting you got a little damp.

wow too Newt, but i remember brighton beach from when i was little, it always comes in like that but don't hit over the prom very often ( go on then you lot, correct me )

fantastic pic Leonie, looks good for bass, you might need a 7oz gripper though

Axe,

You mentioned the BASC membership and the cover given for £57.....the National Game Keepers Oragnisation offer the same level of cover for £25... change to that and the nfsa ...you got a net saving :thumbs::thumbs: .

Cheers

Dave

YES, join the NFSA, save the fish and cover your donkey :)

They seem to be upsetting a few recently. I'm not yet disgruntled and they do seem to offer the most for the sport.

Thats aside, I will be joinging the NFSA. ;)