Plymouth Fishing

Jack Sparrow

Hi all, im off to plymouth in april and intend to try and get a days fishing there on a charter boat, i had a day last July there and had a cracking day, a good few sizable Pollock, but it was a bit hit and miss on the wrecks and reefs there.

So im just after a few tips to improve my chances and what i may catch, and any reconmedations on any charter boats there.

Thanks in advance

YIS

JS

Hi all, im off to plymouth in april and intend to try and get a days fishing there on a charter boat, i had a day last July there and had a cracking day, a good few sizable Pollock, but it was a bit hit and miss on the wrecks and reefs there.

So im just after a few tips to improve my chances and what i may catch, and any reconmedations on any charter boats there.

Thanks in advance

YIS

JS

:clap2: Try Sea Angler, skipper Malcolm, 01752 316289 or Blue Waters, Geordies new boat, 01752 201572. Happy to help :clap2:

Edited by Norm B

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 28 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Try Sea Angler, skipper Malcolm, 01752 316289 or Blue Waters, Geordies new boat, 01752 201572. Happy to help :clap2:

Hi Norm, I've been invited down to Plymouth, sometime this summer, by a mate...to fish on Tiburon, dont have dates yet...but will let you know....fancy a space ??? :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Norm, I've been invited down to Plymouth, sometime this summer, by a mate...to fish on Tiburon, dont have dates yet...but will let you know....fancy a space ???

I believe Tiburon has been sold to a skipper in Whitby so I don't know what boat you will be on

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 28 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Try Sea Angler, skipper Malcolm, 01752 316289 or Blue Waters, Geordies new boat, 01752 201572. Happy to help :clap2:

Hi Norm, I've been invited down to Plymouth, sometime this summer, by a mate...to fish on Tiburon, dont have dates yet...but will let you know....fancy a space ??? :)

:clap2: Tiburon is a good boat but I don't have his number so couldn't recommend him. Always interested in a space providing tides are right, accommodation is available, hint, and I can fill the time, as to travel to Plymouth for one trip isn't cost effective for me but it's OK if I can fit something else in around it. Thanks for thinking of me. Get the dates when you can as time is tight for me this year :clap2:

Hi Norm, I've been invited down to Plymouth, sometime this summer, by a mate...to fish on Tiburon, dont have dates yet...but will let you know....fancy a space ???

I believe Tiburon has been sold to a skipper in Whitby so I don't know what boat you will be on

Hi There...I did know it had a new skipper...but according to Deepsea, its still doing charters in Plymouth...

http://www.deepsea.co.uk/boats/tiburon/index.htm :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 29 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Tiburon is a good boat but I don't have his number so couldn't recommend him. Always interested in a space providing tides are right, accommodation is available, hint, and I can fill the time, as to travel to Plymouth for one trip isn't cost effective for me but it's OK if I can fit something else in around it. Thanks for thinking of me. Get the dates when you can as time is tight for me this year :clap2:

Hi Norm, It wouldnt be for just one day...more like a couple or three...with another boat trip as well....I'm not organising it, just being told...where, and when !!! :):) I will certainly let you know the dates as soon as I get them...will be good to see and fish with you again...:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi There...I did know it had a new skipper...but according to Deepsea, its still doing charters in Plymouth...

http://www.deepsea.co.uk/boats/tiburon/index.htm :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 29 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Tiburon is a good boat but I don't have his number so couldn't recommend him. Always interested in a space providing tides are right, accommodation is available, hint, and I can fill the time, as to travel to Plymouth for one trip isn't cost effective for me but it's OK if I can fit something else in around it. Thanks for thinking of me. Get the dates when you can as time is tight for me this year :clap2:

Hi Norm, It wouldnt be for just one day...more like a couple or three...with another boat trip as well....I'm not organising it, just being told...where, and when !!! :):) I will certainly let you know the dates as soon as I get them...will be good to see and fish with you again...:)

:clap2: Hi Mate, glad to see I'm not an outcast then. I thought buying up all the beds in LA was a bit severe, just to keep me away for Easter. :schmoll: