catch ten , throw back nine

Very good lads, if you don’t want to accept reality then bring up discards. At least commercial fishermen can actually comment on this subject on here, using actual experience of discards.

I am not slating off your means of input on the subject. So why should you define somebody’s first hand experience as being nothing more than an opinion?

our hobby is about to be radically changed for ever, it has nothing to do with the shape of meshes or the discard number regardless of what figures you want to believe.

Yet you still attack an industry that has been under attack by the same people who want to now destroy your hobby, or at least the way that so many of you have enjoyed it for generations.

But your stubbornness and blindness to see what is happening, again makes you turn to your old favourite. Discards.

keep up the good work lads, at this rate the greens will not have to pressure the government to hard to bring in new legislation, because the opposition to any radical changes to RSA practices will be to busy arguing about the shape of a mesh.

Regards.

By the way did anybody complain about the shape of meshes back in the heydays of angling?

Not being funny Challenge, but what is your take on the article in the times today regarding discard.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Not being funny Challenge, but what is your take on the article in the times today regarding discard.

Hi Barry.

There will always be some kind of discard with trawling. I have mentioned on here in the past my experience of discards in the 14 years I spent in trawlers. It certainly was nothing in comparison in what is being quoted in the times or any other quotations that have been quoted on this forum.

But then again I have never fished the north Atlantic. I know that there are major problems in certain areas because I have been reading for years in fishing news, comments by commercial representation for the government to shut down certain areas where large amounts of juvenile haddock are being taken.

I think that it would be very difficult for a trawler to keep everything that it caught. I don’t know if you have ever been trawling? But if you have I believe that you would have to agree with me.

Regards.

Hi Barry.

There will always be some kind of discard with trawling. I have mentioned on here in the past my experience of discards in the 14 years I spent in trawlers. It certainly was nothing in comparison in what is being quoted in the times or any other quotations that have been quoted on this forum.

But then again I have never fished the north Atlantic. I know that there are major problems in certain areas because I have been reading for years in fishing news, comments by commercial representation for the government to shut down certain areas where large amounts of juvenile haddock are being taken.

I think that it would be very difficult for a trawler to keep everything that it caught. I don’t know if you have ever been trawling? But if you have I believe that you would have to agree with me.

Regards.

Obviously my concern is close to home, the north sea. I do not believe all i read in newspapers but the amount of discard they mention is staggering bearing in mind all of the draconian measures in place today. If they are correct then i would have to say that a better system would be required to address this. No i haven't been trawling but i wouldn't mind.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..