Take me fishing.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

So who lives round by me and wants to take me sea fishing with them next time they go? I've got transport so if you are full up in yours I can follow.

Cheers.

If you are Ok for short notice trips, and I got a place free, you are welcome to tag along with me!

My spare kit is getting a bit tatty now,so if you got some of your own............

Terry

Ferret - is that shore fishing or boat fishing you are after ?

Leicester is a long way from anywhere:) ("anywhere" being the coast) but I suppose it is almost as near the Sussex coast as anywhere else. Do you get down south at all?

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Guest Ferret1959

Cheers lads.

Terry,Stafford isn't all the far away I suppose. I could meet you some where. I will keep intouch.

Vagabond, Off the coast would suit me done some on the beach but not fished off rocks.

I will have a look on the map and come down in the warmer months with the caravan and we can meet up and you can show me what it's all about.

I have got some kit, 2 rods, 2 reels, tri-pod ,sand spikes,and all the terminal tackle I have even got a bait pump (does this mean I'm a sea tackle tart?) but it's all for use off teraferma.

Not been boat fishing for donkeys years but I fancy a go.

Thanks again lads. :)

Cheers Ferret - Post again when you make your arrangements, and we'll see what can be done.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Ferret1959:

So who lives round by me and wants to take me sea fishing with them next time they go? I've got transport so if you are full up in yours I can follow.

Cheers.

If you fancy a drive up here you can come out on the boat with me, I'm out most weekends and there is always plenty of room.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Guest Ferret1959

Cheers Davy. Where abouts are you? I have friends at Lentran, Inverness I must visit them some time also there was talk of a sort off contest against some lads arounf Fife. Well I think it was Fife any way thanks for the invite.

If any body fancys a nice quite day by the river, give me a shout.

quote:

Originally posted by Ferret1959:

[QB]Cheers Davy. Where abouts are you? QB]

I'm in Clydebank, but the boat is up at Lochaline on the north side of the Sound of Mull

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"