Rod Holdall

Bonzo

I currentley use a quiver for transporting my rods, but would like a holdall to give the rods a bit more protection, I have seen a few (jrc/fox/chub) but they all seem very big/heavy.

It needs to be able to carry three made up rods,bank sticks, perhaps a brolley, and it needs to be as light as possible.

I would even consider another quiver, I have a drenan one at the moment.

Any suggestions before i go shopping for one would be appreciated.

:thumbs:

just one more cast then I'am off home

Well at the moment I am using a JRC Super Cocoon Extra Protection 4 Rod Holdall but you can get it in a three rod version which will be a bit lighter.

Yes it will be a bit more heavier due to the extra padding that JRC have put in, at least you will have total protection than carying quiver holdall. But if it the carrying problem then I would invest a carp trolley but saying that that I am not really a fox fan but Fox do a Evolution Quiver and cover which could help but I don't know about the top cover protection is like!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

You after a PADDED version for protection or is weight the priority?? I have a 3 up 3 down version with pockets galore at £25. And that is posted to you.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi

I use the JCR Cocoon Extra Protection 4 Rod Holdall, in this i can get my 3 carp rods plus, 6 bank sticks plus and a fox evolution bivvy, plus landing mat, pole and landing net, and spare bits and bobs Yep it is a tad heavy but the strapping makes it easy to carry. Iwould not consider getting anything else its a life saver.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!