DEFRA,MFA now to become the the flagship of the ENVIRONMENTALISTS

hI all

DEFRA, commonly know as the Marine Fisheries Agency now to be called the Marine and Fisheries Agency which is yet another change in name so as to reflect their new marine environmental responsibilities that the agency will be taking on as from the 1 April 2007.

Some of their new responsibilities will be administration of statutory licences regarding renewables and marine aggregates.

The new Marine and Fisheries Agency is a department of the Goverment.

The Goverment receives monies from aggregate dredging companies for their licences and so much a ton for every ton landed, and 50% of aggregate is exported to France and Holland because these two countries will not destroy the marine eco-systems(breeding grounds)

The Goverment signed up to the 1992 Earth Summits bio and geo diversity action plans, bearing this in mind and the EU laws regarding the Habitats Acts I believe the Goverment should phase out aggregate dredging.

I believe the Goverment have a vested financial interest in a marine enviromental destructive activity.

Having viewed the responses to the Marine Bill which are 15 for fishing and 19 for recreation and 916 for environmental I am becoming increasingly concerned about the outcome and its motavation

The problem I have mentally is that there is no criteria for how the Marine Bill will be constructed from the consultation responses which leaves it open to a preconceived conception which I believe may have vested financial interests that may leave anglers and commercials greatly disadvantaged.

I would feel happier if an indepentant party was undertaking the passing of the Marine Bill that had no financial vested interests

steve

hI all

DEFRA, commonly know as the Marine Fisheries Agency now to be called the Marine and Fisheries Agency which is yet another change in name so as to reflect their new marine environmental responsibilities that the agency will be taking on as from the 1 April 2007.

Some of their new responsibilities will be administration of statutory licences regarding renewables and marine aggregates.

The new Marine and Fisheries Agency is a department of the Goverment.

The Goverment receives monies from aggregate dredging companies for their licences and so much a ton for every ton landed, and 50% of aggregate is exported to France and Holland because these two countries will not destroy the marine eco-systems(breeding grounds)

The Goverment signed up to the 1992 Earth Summits bio and geo diversity action plans, bearing this in mind and the EU laws regarding the Habitats Acts I believe the Goverment should phase out aggregate dredging.

I believe the Goverment have a vested financial interest in a marine enviromental destructive activity.

Having viewed the responses to the Marine Bill which are 15 for fishing and 19 for recreation and 916 for environmental I am becoming increasingly concerned about the outcome and its motavation

The problem I have mentally is that there is no criteria for how the Marine Bill will be constructed from the consultation responses which leaves it open to a preconceived conception which I believe may have vested financial interests that may leave anglers and commercials greatly disadvantaged.

I would feel happier if an indepentant party was undertaking the passing of the Marine Bill that had no financial vested interests

steve

Totally agree with that Steve. I am aware that the gov charge us for every ton of ballest dug. Then they charge us for every ton of waste we produce. You would think it is april the first again, but it ain't.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Totally agree with that Steve. I am aware that the gov charge us for every ton of ballest dug. Then they charge us for every ton of waste we produce. You would think it is april the first again, but it ain't.

Hi Barry

THE Goverment charge the aggregate companies for every ton of ballest dredged.

My local aggregate dredging company is French owned

regards steve

Hi Barry

THE Goverment charge the aggregate companies for every ton of ballest dredged.

My local aggregate dredging company is French owned

regards steve

And they in turn charge their customer who pass it on to the next and at the end of the day it is joe public who are paying another hidden gov tax. If the ballest comes from an onshore pit the gov charge you and me to fill it back up again. That was the reason for the cost of skips doubling overnight a few years ago, another hidden tax and they have just increased it again. Vote labour.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..