My first trip+fish of 2007 littletack beats big tack

littletack4

Today at near Port Logan me and my dad went out fishing for 3 hours arriving just on High water.Sea was calm and the sun was splitting the stones. :thumbs:

Dad had got up early to get some lug and rag with his spade because he broke his fork last night

Iwoke up and got ready for the trip with enthusiasm and joy.Dad said this was the worst time for fishing but i didn't listen to him as he has blanked twice lately hunting for wrasse. :unsure:

But i proved him wrong on my first whack out i wasn't concentrating when i got 3 or 4 huge thuds on my line.I whacked up and a minute later i was lifting a 2lb wrasse in the air although dad had already caught a coalie that died as was gut hooked .

NO PICS BECAUSE DAD!!! DROPPED HIS FISHING CAMERA IN THE SEA!!! . :wallbash::wallbash:

after i gave him a row we went back to fishing and it wasn't long until i was in to my second fish which was a coalie

just then dad caught his second coalie

2-2

Dad just then caught a three bearded rockling which was the 3rd species of the session

then i caught 3 more coalies making it 5-3 wahhoo!!Then it was time for some hot chocolate mmmm... .....

we then switched tackle to try spining because the bites had vanished.Dad then caught a coalie making it 5-4 to me

no more fish were caught so we explored and then released all our fish from our private aquarium(rockpool)

we then packed up and then left.On arrival at the car we finished off the hot choco and had a choc biscuit

see ya later aligator

=@==--¬--¬---¬---¬

IPB Image

Nice one little tack its good to beat yer old man now and again !! :)

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Well done Kyle on yet another victory over your dad!!!!! Also thanks for looking after/playing with Lewis and Wayne on Saturday on Port Logan beach.

Here are a couple of photos I took,hope you like them :thumbs:

The first one is you Kyle setting up the goalposts

Goalposts.jpg

Then it was Lewis taking a penalty :headhurt:

LewisGoal.jpg

Then you and Caitlin entertaining Lewis and wayne on the beach

Kidsplaying.jpg

See you all again shortly over on the Mull of Galloway :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair