lure fishing...

dav

Weres your local lake ? shropshire area?

i would maybe ,fish it hard tea time onwards ,might be a worth trying , seems like a trip for me one night during the week ,after work,...cheers Dave

yeh shropshire araea, telford to be precise. Went down at 12 till 7 ,thought it would be a good afteroon full of fish :schmoll:.

Tried virtuall all me lures and trashed the water to a foam, i even switched me rod to target the carp with a bit of braed but still no fish.

84854438.png

IMHO, nope.

Mick Brown mentions that he fishes all year through and has never had problems with any fish in the spring / spawning season and they have all gone back fine.

If it's fine for a master like that, that's good enough for me!

I would add though that he had mentioned that in this period it's best to keep it on the bank for as little time as possible. I'd say that about any time of year though!

Yep....he even says he has caught female pike when spawning and has released them and they have just carried on about their business like nothing has happened!

I'm with you on this one...inclined to take his word for it as he is one of the best out there.

Edited by Neil G