One swallow................

Moonyaker

One swallow.............does not a summer make; but I saw my first of the year today, skipping along just 10ft above the ground and just above the hedge rows. It does not seem long since they left us and everything seems so early this year.

'Its global warming you know....' well that's the advice in the pubs.

I am not looking to ignore my responsibilities to minimise my 'carbon footprint' but cannot we just accept that this is just an early spring?

Cos if its 'Global Warming' you had all better get Kayaks as the Ice Caps will be gone by Christmas!

Moonyaker

:rolleyes:

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

Cos if its 'Global Warming' you had all better get Kayaks as the Ice Caps will be gone by Christmas!

I think it would be nice to paddle around my village !!!

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

lots of swallows here in East Yorkshire ....... my lhasa apso mutt chases them when they buss my garden ....... :lol:

tas been quite amazing weather has it not lately ..... GW of not .............. tis nice .!

Edited by Volusian

I think it would be nice to paddle around my village !!!

You might just get on to the Monks Brook Richard!

Target fish: Anything!

One swallow.............does not a summer make; but I saw my first of the year today, skipping along just 10ft above the ground and just above the hedge rows. It does not seem long since they left us and everything seems so early this year.

'Its global warming you know....' well that's the advice in the pubs.

I am not looking to ignore my responsibilities to minimise my 'carbon footprint' but cannot we just accept that this is just an early spring?

Moonyaker

:rolleyes:

We saw three or four down here in sunny Pembs over easter. Does that mean that summer has arrived? :thumbs: