Mull of Galloway

Snatcher

Driving over to the caravan in Drummore tomorrow and staying until Sunday afternoon. I will be fishing at some stage,fancy a bash at either the pollack or the bass.Any of you lot fishing it??? Will probably tie up with the tack4s and go out on the Sunday. Also fancy a few hours on the Saturday :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

would love to accomodate you john , but got some things on this weekend (christening i,m the don!) so you have a good time an mind leave some of them silver bars for me in a couple of weeks!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Will do mate,you have a goodun and not too many sherbets mind :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Enjoy them Norrie. Catch ya next time. Thet tell me the Ship has re-opened,will test the water Sat night :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Snatcher How did you get on over in "God's country" did you get to wet a line or was the Ship more appealing.. :drunk: Did you make it over at Easter or is this your first visit ??

Went over at the weekend and the fishing was dour to say the least. Tried for the bass on the Luce Bay side and for the pollack on the west and never had a bite. It is a wee bit early in the season though. Big Mallies son Michael said a few mackerel were being taken off the Wall mark :thumbs:

The Ship is still not open yet,may be June now. Did not go over at Easter,was fishing at Lochaline with Norrie and Davy Holt. Back over to the MOG in 4 weeks and will hopefully get amongst some fish then.

Hope to go skate fishing with FastD in the Oban area before that though :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Snatcher

My lad Matthew had 6 Bass to 4.5 pounds float fishing on a session last week

Well done to him :thumbs: See you shortly Ian

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair