Environment Agency fisheries officers delighted with small catch

Elton

Looks like Rambo has been kitting them out :D

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/News/Thames_Hi...ent_patrol.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Whoa, sexy! And these are "High Impact" EA guys!! Shame you don't usually see any nomal "beat" guys on a regular basis during the season. Sounds like river policing is going the same way as normal city policing - you never see anybody until the s**t hits the fan, and then they send in the heavy mob, with the full body armour and tooled-up to the nines.

I was intrested in the bit about fishing for crayfish, is it ileagal?

"The HIFE officers were looking for people fishing illegally for coarse fish as well as salmon, sea trout, eels and American Signal crayfish"

Surly the more removed the better.

I have watched kids on the windrush catching crays and selling them to passers buy and thought good on you.

surly they are not protected!

anyone know?

Edited by bluerinse

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

All the money raised from rod licence sales is put straight back into improving the environment such as restocking, improving habitats and improving access to fishing for all parts of the community.

Well, what's left after we've bought our flak jackets, flashy cameras and all the other S.W.A.T. gear we need :rolleyes:

Coming soon.....

Matt Carter F.I. Written and produced by Donald P. Bellisario

A dodgy tashed fisheries inspector fights carp cooking immigrants, stopping only to pick up bikini clad girls in his red Ferrari 308.

my understadning is that you need a licence to catch Crays as they need to be sure that people are not removing white claws by accident.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY