Weighing and release sacks

Unimexsol

Guest tigger
UV light will kill most things however I doubt the sun will be strong enough plus the bugs will happily live inside the mesh in the shaded damp.

Don't forget about viruses which are much more resilient and some bacteria can produce spores which are also very hardy! The best thing would be to dip all your tackle/yourself/and your car in a very strong detergent followed by heating it all to 120 degrees at 30psi for 15 minutes. Gamma irradiation is good too.

Rich

Why not just burn it, just to make sure

Don't forget to burn all your clothes, footwear and have a bath in TCP for an hour :unsure:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dens comments about dipping are spot on.Many hold more diseases than the nets dipped in them! UV isnt really the "bug killer" here but the fact that the net is completely dried out between trips.This itself kills most diseases/parasites etc.

Good points about unhooking mats and slings.Ive had many a row with Crap Yobs who think its the end of the world someone using a keepnet on "their"water but hapily drag wet sacks/matts etc between waters.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!