Caught my best fish ever

Pompey Matt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ken,

Unfortunatly not. The guys you can see behind me in the second shot and my mate who I was fishing with all reckoned it was around the 9 - 10 pound mark.

Also I caught it on my light bass rod using a size 2/0 and a mackerel head that had been out 2 and a half hours at about 20-30 yards before she struck.

Pompey Matt:

Hi Ken,

Unfortunatly not. The guys you can see behind me in the second shot and my mate who I was fishing with all reckoned it was around the 9 - 10 pound mark.

Also I caught it on my light bass rod using a size 2/0 and a mackerel head that had been out 2 and a half hours at about 20-30 yards before she struck.

You must have massive hands! 5-6lb would be nearer.Nice fish still.

Guest jay_con

Always difficult to tell off a picture. My biggest shore fish is almost 15 pound and was weighed to prove it, but if I showed you the pic you would probably say 6 or 7 pounds.

It's a good length fish you can see that from the pics 24 to 26 inch at a calculated guess :D

Depth of body is at least 6 inches and it looks a very fit fish, well fed like me :D

Got to be nine pound at least.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist