Using and making paste

I've been invited to a little match with some friends of mine and when I asked what would be the best bait to use, I was told paste. I've never used this as a bait before and was wondering how to make it and how to use it? All advise would be appreciated.

Fish Surrey

You can buy it ready made (not cheap) - see a little way down this page: http://www.harrisonstackle.com/acatalog/On..._Baits_253.html

Or you can just knock some up by mixing some green Swim Stim (or other fishmeal) groundbait with a little water. It won't stand up to casting, though, so you'll either have to fish it on a pole, or in the margins if you're using a rod and waggler.

Sausage meat and PYM (yeast)

Nod nod, wink wink.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Short crust pastry / crushed Halibut pellets, add crushed pellets to pastry & work to a stiff consistency...hmmm lovely.

Alternatively, add curry powder to Dens secret mix (kept me catching for years did good old curried sausage meat :clap2: )

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.