fish legal sizes

anyfishany

hi every one trying to find an upto date legal fish size chart so to make a proper fish size scale for my tackle box.

does anyone know of a link as dont want to take any undersize fish home. please help

think other people will benifit from this advice to

cheers

hi every one trying to find an upto date legal fish size chart so to make a proper fish size scale for my tackle box.

does anyone know of a link as dont want to take any undersize fish home. please help

think other people will benifit from this advice to

cheers

:clap2: Try the NFSA or DEFRA websites. :clap2:

:thumbs: well at least u know there are legal fish sizes ,,,thats a good start ,but you have still got to look at. is it worth killing & eating ,,when you see some of the sizes you will know what ime on about,,,,legal & yummy meal are miles apart ,,,,sorry to put a bit of a downer on it for u ,,but u will find out in good time,,,,...rich. Edited by groyne bandit

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,

:thumbs: well at least u know there are legal fish sizes ,,,thats a good start ,but you have still got to look at. is it worth killing & eating ,,when you see some of the sizes you will know what ime on about,,,,legal & yummy meal are miles apart ,,,,sorry to put a bit of a downer on it for u ,,but u will find out in good time,,,,...rich.

No wonder the nation is getting ever more obese :rolleyes:

cheers everyone very rarely take home fish never waist them and im very in to conserving fish stocks like to think i do my bit. just thought this would help me and any newer fisher people to do there bit and fish legally.

once again cheers