Finally done it!

Lloydus

Picked up a prowler 13 this weekend. Non angler but only paid £380. Good deal ?

Going to transform it into a anglering version soon and hit the south wales fish hard :fish:

Just need to buy a paddle. :clap2:

Location - South East Wales

Red Prowler 13

Picked up a prowler 13 this weekend. Non angler but only paid £380. Good deal ?

Going to transform it into a anglering version soon and hit the south wales fish hard :fish:

Just need to buy a paddle. :clap2:

If you're hitting fish hard, then you have too much weight in it and are sinking.

Seriously though, well done and welcome.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Same here just picked up a Prowler 13 tried the Big Game several times but after a few hours paddling it was just too heavy for my weary old arms.

Just had 3 hours on the Soar/Wreake and noticed how much sleeker the P13 is but it does ship a lot of water though.

I know someone said there was some brass inserts for an anchor trolley but ther are loads of others. Anyone got any suggestions what the rest are for.

I know someone said the thread was M5 but any advice on components to use for the trolley plus what are the best bits to use with the brass to avoid seizing through corosion?

Anyone know where you can purchase the transducer boot on it's own? Sent e-mail to Johnsons, no reply as yet.

Kayak Angler

Prowler 13

http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi

ckf-1.png

just been reading up on the prowler 13. didn't realise there was old and new versions, us vs nz models.

how can i tell which model i have, does it really matter ? seen alot of stuff about problems with scupper holes. just want to make sure i don't have any of that.

Location - South East Wales

Red Prowler 13