Rabbit poo

Andy Macfarlane

How about a wee cuddle then?....... :P

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

First poo, now wee. This thread is going to attract some very strange search engine traffic :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest tigger

You could always use your own.........it would just look like Halibut paste.........problem is rolling it into balls or wrapping it round a pellet........... :yucky:

Yea you try that and let us know how you get on..... :huh:

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

You could always use your own.........it would just look like Halibut paste.........problem is rolling it into balls or wrapping it round a pellet........... :yucky:

And think of the intimate control you'd have over ground bait consistency. Fishing a fast flowing river the next day......All Bran for dinner. Perhaps carping on a still water with a bait boat......a Vindaloo maybe.

I've gone too far haven't I. Where's me coat.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

....surely that would be a butt-boat?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

Well, when folk start writing about turds in IYCF etc. you read it here first.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

Poach your definately losing the plot boy! :D I know your proud of your ancestory and its Highland traditions but if you really cant bring yourself to buy some bait then let us know and we will have a whip round!

Or has Lommond a particularly good crop of mushrooms this year? :rolleyes:

You will be asking advice on how to best mount trebles and add diving lips to dog turds next!

If it all gets to much get your arse down here for a bit of easy piking as my guest mate!

Ah I see in the brief time it took me to reply the topic has all ready moved on to turds! AN members eh you just cant keep good toilet humourists down can you!

• Like 1

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Thanks for the offer. I might just chap your door one day. Anyway, the jobbies weren't my idea. I was talking about trout pellets and my mate asked if rabbit poo could be used and I honestly couldn't think of a reason why they couldn't. He has rabbits so for him, they're free. I reckon they're fairly harmless, vegetable-based little balls, not unlike expanded pellets. If I catch a fish on them, you'll all know. I think I'll take some alcohol wipes though.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...