Irish Kayak Fishing Forum

Greywulff

Hi all,

Anyone fancy giving me a hand to get these guys to give us a bit of space on there website forum.

Looking for them to set up a category for Kayak fishing in Ireland it would be the first I think that deals with our sport in Ireland. Us locals could offer up our experiances and fishing venues for the visitng angler. We could also arrange meets, just the same as what goes on here.

Not trying to take from this site but there is not many Irish anglers offering up Local Irish info and I feel this would help expand the range of our sport.

post-9376-1178818096.gif

Up the Yakkers we can only get stronger.

Greywulff

Greywulff

I Don't care who you are... You're not walking on water while I'm Fishing!

Prowler 13 Angler

They are gonna put Kayak Fishing in a sub forum to Boat Angling and give it a go for a few week to see if there's much traffic on it, if not their gonna drop it.

Pop in from time to time might be worth it if ya come to Ireland on ur Hols

HERE'S THE LINK

:thumbs: Cheers :thumbs:

Greywulff

Edited by Greywulff

Greywulff

Prowler 13 Angler

Hi Greywulff ....

Hope your Irish kayak promotion gets off the ground ok ...

Not been to Ireland as yet but looking forward to the time when i can visit your lovely country ....

Up the yakkers ........... :thumbs:

I agree. Hope the topic does well.

If not, all the .ie yakers are quite welcome to join here and post.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

They are gonna put Kayak Fishing in a sub forum to Boat Angling and give it a go for a few week to see if there's much traffic on it, if not their gonna drop it.

Pop in from time to time might be worth it if ya come to Ireland on ur Hols

HERE'S THE LINK

:thumbs: Cheers :thumbs:

Greywulff

Hi all,

And there appears to be less in the way of restrictions on freshwater kayak fishing in Ireland

Hi all,

And there appears to be less in the way of restrictions on freshwater kayak fishing in Ireland

Very little restrictions as in Kayaking but you'll what to check out the Bye Laws on the Central Fisheries board HERE New Legislation has been brought in to stave off the onslaught of eastern Europeans whom are killing all they catch in this country at the moment. Hopefully these new laws will be enforced, but the fishing is free except on a very few waters for all course fish.

All the Best

Greywulff

Edited by Greywulff

Greywulff

Prowler 13 Angler

Thanks Newt,

Seem s there is a few lads on here. And I'm not trying to take form you so to speak. Just hoping this other forum goes well due to the amount of Irish sea anglers on it. Hope to convert a few and swap knowledge with the rest.

Greywulff

Greywulff

Prowler 13 Angler