My first ever thirty

Polly

Well done Phil, you have certainly put in the hours (or should that be the years?). I thought I would find you on here bragging but I am sure no-one begrudges you that and most will be green with envy. Of course, anything less than a thirty from now on will be a 'nuisance' fish, good luck with the quest for a forty!!!

Pete

PS Guess you won't be back at SW anytime soon!

OI OI,

What a belter fish polly my p.b. is 16lb 8oz & i was buzzing for ages well done m8ty.

Well done again Polly

Bet your glad you moved from the Wooly as you would still be waiting for that one.

Like the pictures on Richards photo bucket, some are taken just down the road from where I am now. on the Medway at Gillingham.

Well done mate

Thanks guys, still buzzin' believe me. Pictures might be on soon, have mailed to AN member whos says he'll post for me.

Nice looking fish, well done, I have never seen you smile that much before. I suppose you'll be staying there next season now !!!

See you Saturday .

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.