hire a kayak in Devon or Cornwall?

fishtr8

Hi there everyone!

I have been enjoying the wonderful sport of kayak fishing now for about 18 months with varied success?! However my brother, who lives in London, has regulalry heard tales of my experiences and is keen to join me on a couple of trips when he comes down here to Devon on holiday in the summer. Does anyone know anywhere in Devon (my local launches are within the Teignmouth and Exmouth area) or Cornwall (we could easily plan a little camping trip!)where I can hire a SOT kayak for the day or week etc. for him to use?

Here's hopefully,

cheers, Jody

tr8

Tarpon 140

Praa sands near penzance is a bit of a tourist beach but there's a hire shop on the beach for snorkelling, surfing etc.Not angling kayaks but when we were down there last summer they had rtm mambo's which i think were around £5 an hour but dont quote me on that price