WYCHWOOD rods

matty49

Any recomendations on a 3 legged bed then guys without spending silly money.

Im 5"11 and about 11 stone hehe.

I wish I !

I have had a JRC chair for about 5 years now, I could do with an new one ,I changed the elastic this year and its much better, it is heavy but stable.

If I had the money I'd get one of those Nash Indulgance bedchairs, they look really comfortable.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Right guys, just brought the carp package :)

Me too, Matty. well I ordered mine on Monday so should be here soon. :thumbs:

Did you mail order yours or do to the shop? What do you think of the kit?

There's more to going fishing than catching fish.

Well for the kit i have heard some really good stories of it and brilliant feedback. Ordered mine from the shop, next day delivery. Ordered it last night so should get it tommorow, if not gunna be p'ssed off as i ordered next day delivery so it is here for Friday when i go fishing for the weekend ( Fri - Sun )

Yours arrived yet and deos it come in seperate boxes or one big box??

Matty

mysig333323dj5.jpg

Well for the kit i have heard some really good stories of it and brilliant feedback. Ordered mine from the shop, next day delivery. Ordered it last night so should get it tommorow, if not gunna be p'ssed off as i ordered next day delivery so it is here for Friday when i go fishing for the weekend ( Fri - Sun )

Matty

Hope both you guys will be happy with your new gear and have a great week end on the bank, want to see some pics on here Monday of your catches of 30+'s, like I said enjoy and if you catch it's a bonus. :thumbs:

Tight lines guys

Matty

Aye, arrived this afternoon. Came in one big box, everything nicely packed and even a free packet of safety links and some shrink tube :)

Hope both you guys will be happy with your new gear and have a great week end on the bank, want to see some pics on here Monday of your catches of 30+'s, like I said enjoy and if you catch it's a bonus. :thumbs:

Tight lines guys

:thumbs: Cheers. I've gotta wait til Monday now to get out on the bank unless I can snatch a quick session one evening... fingers crossed for a 30, but fish or no fish I enjoy getting out and drowning some worms and just fishing :D

:fish::fishing:

There here :clap2:

Just had a little play with them.. set them all up and put line on them and very impressed, feel like a pro :thumbs: They will go to work this Friday - Sunday and hopefully will catch on both. Really happy :thumbs::clap2:

mysig333323dj5.jpg