Two bits of advice sought please

Trubshaw

Both Emma & I use Sundridge EntTec one-piece suits, they're a heck of a lot lighter than anything else on the market yet retain all the warmth & water resistance you would need. Sundridge tend to size on the larger size (I got the Large and I'm a 15 stone FB). Before buying any floaty off t'interweb, get yerself down to a tackle shop and try a few on, see what's comfortable for you, walk around in it, try a few practice casts etc: there's no point in having a suit that makes you fishing uncomfortable. Once you've found the one you like, buy it from the tackle shop and help keep them in business

:clap2: The best way to test it is to sit on a tackle box in it, if you can sit, it fits. :clap2:

Just seem that GAC are doing Mustad Flotation , one piece suits for £39.99, and two piece for £49.99...

Dont know anything about them, but must be worth having a look. I'm going in later this week :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/