Why Is It Always AOL?

Elton

For crying out loud. I knew this would get worse. This person is now talking about legal action, suggesting the site is a scam site.

Nick - I have sent tried again to email you, this time with a link to this thread.

I have helped THOUSANDS upon thousands of anglers over the years and have NEVER ripped anyone off. In fact, I'm usually the one that gets ripped off.

I'll refund your money via PayPal anyway, as it seems that there is absolutely no way to contact you.

If I were you, I'd be looking to take action against AOL for censoring your emails, not me.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I seem to remember you can add a comment when refunding. If so, maybe put a link to this topic there.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I seem to remember you can add a comment when refunding. If so, maybe put a link to this topic there.

That's exactly what I did.

Two great minds, and all that.... :)

Nick - if you do read this, I'll gladly give you the book F.O.C. now. I just hate going to bed at night, thinking that someone out there puts me in the same league as the people I despise on the internet.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Elton,

You could send a note via a third party with an AOL account to pass on (?) - Like Leon my aol account seems to function fine, well as far as I know but I really just use it cos the email address is so simple and almost impossible for people to type wrong.

Rob.

Just heard from Nick and it appears that AOL delivered my replies today....into his spam folder.

I'm just glad that we've sorted it :)

Who knows....we may even have a new forum member :D

Just heard from Nick and it appears that AOL delivered my replies today....into his spam folder.

I'm just glad that we've sorted it :)

Who knows....we may even have a new forum member :D

you have PM but forget it now

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

LOL Cheers, Les. :)

I know AOL can work...Leon manages to email me okay, and I think he gets my replies :)