Old Casters/Groundbait

Errrm

Hi,

I have some old casters in the fridge which are probably floaters now due to being left on the bank last weekend, can hit these a few times with a rolling pin and put them in groundbait or will they still float?

Errrm

Yes. Its the skin that floats and it doesnt matter if you crush them they will still float.

Ah ok thanks, I ended up speaking to the guy in the local tackle shop and he suggested using a blender to liquidise them and put them in the groundbait like that, so I ended up doing it this way instead.

Ah ok thanks, I ended up speaking to the guy in the local tackle shop and he suggested using a blender to liquidise them and put them in the groundbait like that, so I ended up doing it this way instead.
If i ever pay you a visit, remind me not to have one of your home made smoothies ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If i ever pay you a visit, remind me not to have one of your home made smoothies ;)

lol I bought one for £10 from tesco's for the specific purpose of liquidising fishing baits:-). The only other one in the house was my housemates blender but I don't think he would have liked that!