IE not working

Ian FG

Nick, let me beat you to it. Stop using IE. Newt is a diehard fan of IE and I started using FF nearly a year ago and have never looked back. Some sites require I use IE, especially the sites for filing state taxes for our business, and I just grit my teeth and cuss when it plays up on me. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Strange one, I have 3 computers currently on my wireless network, one of them no longer displays web pages on Internet Explorer but Firefox works fine. Scan not showing any malware. Any ideas?

Which version of IE ?

Tony

OK, I think I've got it. 'Grit my teeth and cuss'

Thanks Jan, have you ever considered working for an IT helpdesk?

Just kidding :D

In my younger days I did work at an IT desk, supporting hospital computer systems and their less than brilliant computer operators (that's how I met Newt). I cleaned up my response for you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Any error messages? What does it say if you try to connect to a web server?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Sorry for the late reply chaps, not been on here for a while. Thanks for the advice but nothing would make IE work, however, when I updated Winblows with Autopatcher, IE worked again. By the way Microshaft have now shut down Autopatcher.