Mumbles all Nighter

Had a great night on Mumbles pier Saturday night, tides were not the best this time but despite that a good number of smoothies were caught 5lb 8oz being the largest. For every smoothie caught double the number of woofers were caught, a few wrasse, small bream and a strap conger. We were surprised only one conger was landed as it is a mark known for a few good fish.

The weather was great, the company excellent and £163.50 towards a new rib for the Lougher life boat station.

There will be another one in five to six weeks time and I am looking forward to it.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Nice one Ken :thumbs: A great cause as well :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Have not fished the pier for a few years now. Great part of the world, spent many a great day fishing with float fished Sandeel from the walls near the public slipway.

Any Bass caught . . and what's a woofer ?

Andrew Boyd

Have not fished the pier for a few years now. Great part of the world, spent many a great day fishing with float fished Sandeel from the walls near the public slipway.

Any Bass caught . . and what's a woofer ?

Woofer = Dogfish :lol:

Pier has been fishing very well lots of smoothies, triggers by the hundred, gurnard infact a very wide range of species, a good place to go to fill up the missing items if you keep a record. Float fishing, spinning and bottom fishing produce fish making it easy to take kids and have a good day. Brand a friend takes disabled and dis-advantaged kids down there with helpers and teach them how to do it, he ran a session Tuesday and all the kids caught fish.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist