The Mull Of Galloway "this is the life"

Bigk

out of action for the next while due to a sudden collapse at work ct scan ok but until all test done no fishing :(:(:(

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry rto hear about that Andrew, it happined to me 2 years ago too. Take note of this advice, you dont want to end up as panicky as i am at times (regardless of a 100% healthy scan check)... DONT let your mind think about it too much.

Take it easy mate.

Tight Lines

Shaun

Hi Andrew,very sorry to hear the bad news it's only two weeks ago that you were leading Snatchers lads down the Mull cliff face. Hope to see you back in action again soon. :)

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Has anyone on the forum fished the area in question for smoothhound i heard that the Scottish boat record was broken not so long ago and that is hopeful for the future for Smoothies being caught more regular.But what about the shore side of catching them??? I caught my first one a couple of years back down at Westward Hoe in North Devon. These fish are and will not be beat for speed and power, pound for pound these kiddies put up a -hell of a scrap!! when you hook into one of these they show you who's boss.I'd love to go back but it is a long way to travel,if anyone has any good pointers for catching them from the shore around the Mull/Whithorn area please share this info with me.Do they prefer fresh crab in this area?? If you didn't have crab for them in Devon you may aswell of gone home..

Smoothhound Shaun i believe you could give a trade for info on the above subject???? Very interested,ive tried to PM you but your server wont let me in..

Cheers BigK got the PM on the pollack mark,did you get mine ok?

Andrew just got back from daarn saarf and Chris told me about your collapse. I was gobsmacked. Lets hope it was totally a one off mate.

Any chance it could have been a h.on drawing blood from your brain

Keep me informed. Up the van this Friday so may pop in if I get the chance.

Kyle and Caitlin look after your dad for all of us please.

Uncle Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

BigK enjoyed the crack on the telephone tonight. Have finished your lures. As soon as I can "obtain" a jiffy bag will post them off to you.

Hope to see you up the Mull one of these days.

Tight lines

ps do not forget,a 20g controller float or a drilled bullet,they are too big to handle on fly gear.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Snatcher cheers for your "snatcher" lures i had a shot off Dunstanburgh Castle Craster and a had a couple of coalies and a couple of mackerel with them.Thanks again.