You are a PHONE COMPANY!

Colin Payne

I have just changed my bank account. I have to tell everyone that I have different details for my direct debits. I am stupid. I didn't tell Vodaphone until it was too late and my details didn't go through until after the DD date. So I used my phone last night ok, but when I wake up this morning it's cut off.

So with all this technology why can't it just flag up as a problem and some little minion just give me a ring to say "OI! you ain't paid, yer gonna get cut off"

But no...........that's too easy, after all why would a phone company have access to a phone to make sure their customers are happy, they could use the same phone that they use to try and sell me something but maybe that's in a different room or continent! :rolleyes:

So to sum up........it's all sorted now, I used my landlords home phone to phone in a debit card number, oh yes when they cut you off you can't even ring THEM on your phone to sort it out, totally dead....an ex-sim card, it has ceased to be, although it's now back to life praise the Lord! :clap2:

Let's just get this right.........you are vodaPHONE, yes accent on the PHONE,

so when I pay up to £60 a month to you just a little PHONE call would be appreciated if there's a problem, :wallbash:

Rant over

PS You're a PHONE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use the bloody phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

I think my son Chris would agree with you on this one Colin, he is also with Vodaphone on contract. A couple of months ago they decided to change his tarrif and never bothered to notfy him, despite the fact it's written into his contract that they will give him two months notice, anyway this change has meant he's had a massive bill dumped on him.

The change has meant he no longer has as many free minutes each month and the cost per minute has gone up, but the annoying thing is his original contract does not end until November. All attempts have fallen on deaf ears and no one will talk to him until he clears this bill.

So he's trown the phone into the bottom of his wardrobe and it won't see the light of day again.

He's now temporarily on a PAYG Orange.

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

I think my son Chris would agree with you on this one Colin, he is also with Vodaphone on contract. A couple of months ago they decided to change his tarrif and never bothered to notfy him, despite the fact it's written into his contract that they will give him two months notice, anyway this change has meant he's had a massive bill dumped on him.

The change has meant he no longer has as many free minutes each month and the cost per minute has gone up, but the annoying thing is his original contract does not end until November. All attempts have fallen on deaf ears and no one will talk to him until he clears this bill.

So he's trown the phone into the bottom of his wardrobe and it won't see the light of day again.

He's now temporarily on a PAYG Orange.

they cant change any thing on his tariff without written notice they are in breach of contract

tell them this and that your are going to see a solicitor and watch them jump to attention with lots of freebies

it worked for my brother his contract was only 7 months old at the time ,

he has since seen the error of his ways and changed to o2

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

It's all pants isn't it! These people just seem to have so much control over your life. Recently i got my credit rating sorted by paying off a lot of debts and got a Barclaycard with £1000 limit on it. At the same time I upgraded my NatWest bank account to a proper current account. So NW said to me we can give you a good deal on balance transfers with OUR credit cards. So I applied for one. At the same time I had a weeks holiday booked with the knowledge that I had about £600 left on the Barclaycard having used some of it to buy a car. The Natwest card got rejected. At the same time Barclaycard suddenly reduced my limit to £400. I can only guess my credit rating got lowered. When I complained they couldn't explain except to check with a credit agency. They also had the gall to ask me where I was going on holiday so that they could keep an eye on my usage for security reasons. A reasonable thing to do until I told the person on the phone WHAT ****ING HOLIDAY! I was relying on having a few hundred to back me up and you pratts have taken that away from me! A bit removed from the original moan but another example of how these bureaucratic assholes rule our lives.

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!