North East Fishing (and Alan's disgorger)

phil dean

Just spent a pleasant 20 minutes chatting to Sid Thompson. What a lovely bloke and so well informed.

Interestingley enough he and his mate haddisgorgers like mine (bought from Alan Taylor) only his was very rusty being 10 years old, but still worked fine and he said it was the best tool like it he'd ever bought.

His mate (whose name I forget, sorry) also had one but his was shiny and new like mine. I asked if he'd bought from Alan but apparently he'd found a source in Whitby.........Alan you may have competition mate. Get em sued!!,

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

phil dean:

Just spent a pleasant 20 minutes chatting to Sid Thompson. What a lovely bloke and so well informed.

Interestingley enough he and his mate haddisgorgers like mine (bought from Alan Taylor) only his was very rusty being 10 years old, but still worked fine and he said it was the best tool like it he'd ever bought.

His mate (whose name I forget, sorry) also had one but his was shiny and new like mine. I asked if he'd bought from Alan but apparently he'd found a source in Whitby.........Alan you may have competition mate. Get em sued!!,

No problem Phil, I bet his cost a lot more than mine do Mine are still £7.50 inc P&P. I had an order just before Christmas for 3 sea fishing ones, his were 15 years old and ready for replacing :cool:

Glad to see that you still have some time to do some fishing, hope you are all well.

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/