Do you ever get the feeling........

Huge_Vitae

Norm B:

Norm B:

Now waiting impatiently for a Daiwa SuperCast to arrive, and hoping it comes in time for the weekend. Does anybody know how long Spotty Dog Tackle usually take to dispatch?      :)  

:cool: No, but I do know that some of the tackle shops in that area do price match so you could have picked up your rod the next day instead of waiting for it. :D
Unfortunately, I live some way from there (and the sea generally), and the local shops don't stock much sea gear. I make a point of shopping locally for coarse kit.

Anyway, it arrived this morning, and I'm having trouble concentrating on work and not on the idea of finding a wide open space to give it a thrash...

I was a bit surprised to find that the first ring is on the tip section; none on the butt at all. I can't say I've noticed that before.

Steve Walker:

Steve Walker:

Steve Walker:

Now waiting impatiently for a Daiwa SuperCast to arrive, and hoping it comes in time for the weekend. Does anybody know how long Spotty Dog Tackle usually take to dispatch?       :)    

:cool: No, but I do know that some of the tackle shops in that area do price match so you could have picked up your rod the next day instead of waiting for it. :D
Unfortunately, I live some way from there (and the sea generally), and the local shops don't stock much sea gear. I make a point of shopping locally for coarse kit.

Anyway, it arrived this morning, and I'm having trouble concentrating on work and not on the idea of finding a wide open space to give it a thrash...

I was a bit surprised to find that the first ring is on the tip section; none on the butt at all. I can't say I've noticed that before.

:cool: Nothing to stop you having one whipped on if it makes you feel better. :D

Norm B:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve Walker:

:cool:   Nothing to stop you having one whipped on if it makes you feel better.   :D  
I think I'll trust the boys at Daiwa, they probably know what they're doing

"that life is conspiring against you?"

In the last five weeks my eldest has had chickenpox and a sick bug.

My youngest had conjuctavitis, the sick bug and now has chickenpox.

My wife had a cold and the sick bug.

I have been fine but have put off 4 coarse trips and a boat trip with Elton.

The week they were all ok before this they went to London and I stayed at home laying a new bathroom floor!

Bring on the nice long evenings so I can do some after work sessions!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Steve Walker:

Steve Walker:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve Walker:

:cool:    Nothing to stop you having one whipped on if it makes you feel better.    :D  
I think I'll trust the boys at Daiwa, they probably know what they're doing
:cool: I think so too but I did have modify my carbon coil uptider because I wasn't happy with the spacing of the rings. :D