When casting, how can you hit the same spot each time?

MartyG

Hi everyone. Im very new to fishing but already loving it. Is there a way when casting that you can hit the same spot each time you cast out? Can anyone help?

Practice,practice and practice! All though using a good casting technique and tricks like marking your line or/and clipping up can help a lot.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone. Im very new to fishing but already loving it. Is there a way when casting that you can hit the same spot each time you cast out? Can anyone help?

Hey MartyG

I dont think Budgie could have put it better, as a kid i used to take a rod and reel to the local park with a bucet and cast to it, i found with time that i could get it in the bucket 8 out of 10 times, i then moved the bucket farther away and in the end it changed to a paddling pool but i now know i can cast a good 140 yards and hit the nail on the head amost every time, as for clipping up, there is a tecneck to doing this and all going wel, ill be at tockenham this weekend so i take the digi cam with me and vidio record it for you so you can see how to do it.

Tight Lines

Gav

Work Is For People That Dont Know How To Fish!!

the same spot? ,i cast in my boily leave it and take it out at home time and dry it for next time ,its been used since 1976

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i cast in my boily leave it and take it out at home time and dry it for next time ,its been used since 1976

You once told us you bought a new boilie in 1979 Chesters so you'd have a spare. Have you not needed to use it yet?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President