Free Fishing Downloads

Elton

I've just started turning a couple of articles into free downloads, just to check how it all works. You can see them here:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/cheap-fishing-...ads/cat_10.html

Personally, I think doing more of these will be great for anglers. It's okay having stuff on-screen and, yes, you can save it if you know what you're doing, but this should make life so much easier.

If you get time, please take a look around your favourite sections of the main Anglers' Net website and let me know what articles you think could benefit from being added next.

I'll do them as quick as poss, but it really is a 'filler' job.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi to all

the only reason i found this site is by typing "how do i make a hair rig" and with these downloads you are providing it makes peoples jobs easer to understand rather than reading about them, keep them going, well thats my opinion as it makes life easer for eveybody.

S.Coper

Hi to all

the only reason i found this site is by typing "how do i make a hair rig" and with these downloads you are providing it makes peoples jobs easer to understand rather than reading about them, keep them going, well thats my opinion as it makes life easer for eveybody.

S.Coper

Thanks for that. I'm sure that the pdf's will be a great help for many, as they are a foolproof way of having the guides on your pc, rather than just when you're online.

I'll get a couple more converted over the weekend. Possibly....two parties and various other commitments this weekend, so it will be a tough one :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Couple more added to the coarse fishing section:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/cheap-fishing-...ing/cat_15.html