Newts garden

poledark

New boat since you were here Chris. Similar but wider and a little bit longer.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We caught a few fish..............

200711011913381.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Guest Shots for fun

Hi all,

Den is that the notorious wide mouth bass? If so congratulations you must be the first foreigner to have the nerve to photograph there actual size. :D

The photo's of the as i say Red bird are just brilliant and as you took them from a video just makes them even more incredible the bird looks very much of the finch family can you tell us what size the bird is in relationship to a UK species.

Shots - it is indeed a young and fairly small largemouth bass. We could not entice any of the big gals to play that week although Den did get several nice crappie and some cracking bluegills & some of their close relatives.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Shots for fun, about the size of a starling.

On the road through the Smokey mountains, there are numerous viewpoints with some interesting names. This one caused a few chuckles..........

200710301920391.jpg

Tailor made for me and Newt..make your own mind up which is which :) but I will give you a clue, I am the bald one :)

A few more stills........

Squirrel2.jpg

Roundcardinal.jpg

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

No doubt you are balder than I am.

I did not examine your backside so can't say which of us has the rougher butt. Maybe our ladies can talk it over and reach a consensus. :D

Great shots Den.

No doubt you are balder than I am.

I did not examine your backside so can't say which of us has the rougher butt. Maybe our ladies can talk it over and reach a consensus. :D

Great shots Den.

No comment on the rough butt but you sure can be one big smart arse, sweetheart :P:P

Love the picture of the cardinal, Den. You sure took a liking to them and you done them proud. :thumbs: Did Newt tell you the cardinal is the North Carolina state bird?